About Racine, WI
Nestled on the shores of Lake Michigan, Racine, Wisconsin is a charming Midwestern city with a rich history. It is the fifth largest city in Wisconsin with a population of over 78,000 people. Racine is a diverse and vibrant community with a rich history and strong sense of pride. The city is home to a number of attractions, including the Racine Zoo, the SC Johnson Wax Headquarters, and Wind Point Lighthouse. Racine also boasts a thriving arts and culture scene, with numerous museums, galleries, and performance venues. Racine has something to offer everyone and we encourage you to join our veterinary team.
Beechwood Veterinary Clinic is looking for an experienced veterinarian to bring their knowledge and passion to their pet-loving community. Our progressive practice is located in beautiful Racine, Wisconsin where our wonderful lead doctor and amazingly experienced support staff provides top-notch care to our multi-generational clientele.
Full and part-time positions available.
About life in Racine, WI:
Also known as Belle City, Racine truly embodies the beauty of the Midwest. It may have a small-town feel, but it is bustling with activity. Being located along the shores of Lake Michigan AND having Root River winding through the city, fishing, hiking, and kayaking are easy to find for the outdoor enthusiast. Racine is also known for its large festivals (Independence Day), eclectic cuisine (You must try the Kringle!), and art galleries (the largest contemporary collection in America).
Real Racine: https://vimeo.com/359554924
Discover Racine County: https://youtu.be/yJQ2Qp8mu0U
What to expect from our team:
- Ability to practice independently AND collaborate with colleagues
- Competitive salary/exceptional benefits*
- Ability to create an optimal schedule to support a healthy work-life balance
- Opportunities to help guide the direction of the practice
- Experienced support staff
- Functional doctor-to-tech ratio
- Support in bringing new ideas and implementations into the practice
- Encouragement of pursuing CE opportunities
- Self-care resources
- Appointment based schedule-30-minute average appointment blocks
Our ideal associate would:
- SMILE! After all, you love your career, right?
- Have a willingness to learn and grow professionally
- Have a sense of humor
- Be positive and energetic
- Enjoy collaboration with colleagues, i.e., TEAMWORK!
- Be an empathetic and competent communicator
- Have a compassionate heart
- Have an affinity for wellness and preventative care
- Show proficiency in routine soft tissue surgeries and dentistry
*Competitive salary based on skill and experience, health insurance, 401K with matching, license/dues/liability expenses covered, employee pet discount, generous paid time off, continued education allowance, assistance with relocation costs, and ability to create a flexible schedule. Part-time benefits may vary.